RA-UK Membership is open to any medically qualified person who is involved in the practice of anaesthesia and regional anaesthesia in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of RA-UK membership
Joining RA-UK helps to financially support your local society. RA-UK membership confers some additional benefits over and above ESRA membership
You will become a FULL member in YOUR national society RAUK, actively supporting national goals in education and research.
- Payment of annual ESRA membership fee by Direct Debit via the RAUK administration (AAGBI)*
- 15% reduction on all RAUK organised course and Annual Scientific Meeting
- Eligibility for small grant awards
- Eligibility to apply for "RA-UK approved course" recognition
- Reductions on bulk orders of Pocket Guide to Ultrasound Anaesthesia for courses
- Electronic newsletter with details of society activity and discounted courses.
- Free copy of "A Pocket Guide to Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia" when you first join (not available for international members, but gain access to electronic version on website)
- Website access, including RA-UK Forum, electronic version of handbook, catch-up webinars and more...
* As ESRA is a European society, collection of their fees by Direct Debit is not available and it requires annual payment by credit card. The AAGBI will collect both payments and then pay ESRA for you, relieving you of the inconvenience of having to re-register every year.