RA-UK Membership is open to any medically qualified person who is involved in the practice of anaesthesia and regional anaesthesia in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of RA-UK membership
Joining RA-UK helps to financially support your local society. RA-UK membership confers some additional benefits over and above ESRA membership
You will become a FULL member in YOUR national society RAUK, actively supporting national goals in education and research.
- Payment of annual ESRA membership fee by Direct Debit via the RAUK administration (AAGBI)*
- 15% reduction on all RAUK organised course and Annual Scientific Meeting
- Eligibility for small grant awards (see grants section)
- Eligibility for travel grants to ESRA/ASRA and courses (see grants section)
- Eligibility to apply for "RA-UK approved course" recognition
- Reductions on bulk orders of Pocket Guide to Ultrasound Anaesthesia for courses
- Electronic newsletter with details of society activity and discounted courses.
- Free copy of "A Pocket Guide to Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia" when you first join (not available for international members, but gain access to electronic version on website)
- Website access, including RA-UK Forum, electronic version of handbook, catch-up webinars and more...
* As ESRA is a European society, collection of their fees by Direct Debit is not available and it requires annual payment by credit card. RA-UK will collect both payments and then pay ESRA for you, relieving you of the inconvenience of having to re-register every year.
RA-UK is also open to international members, who receive many of the member benefits above (including course/ASM discounts, website access and newsletters). Please see international membership category for more details.