RA-UK members organising regional anaesthesia courses may now apply for RA-UK "Approved" status for their events.
RA-UK is a benchmark that the course programme, faculty and feedback have all been scrutinised by RA-UK and found to be of a suitably high standard.
In addition all RA-UK approved courses offer a 15% fee reduction for RA-UK members
To be eligible for RA-UK approved status the course must have meet the following criteria:
- 50% of the faculty should be full RA-UK members
- The course should have run before andat least 1 year's course feedback should be available for review.
- Previous course feedback must be sent back to RA-UK for review by the board
- A nominated RA-UK member on the faculty must report back to the RA-UK board and also provide written delegate feedback
- RA-UK have the right to send a board member to the course (at course's expense) to inspect the quality of the teaching
- A fee reduction of 15% must be offered to RA-UK members.
The benefits of being RA-UK approved for courses are:
- Quality benchmarking of your course
- Enhanced advertising of your event - listing on the RA-UK website and inclusion of the event in a monthly mailshot to the RA-UK distribution list
To apply for RA-UK Approved status please email firstname.lastname@example.org.