RAUK Course approval
RA-UK members organising regional anaesthesia courses may apply for “RA-UK Approved" status for their events.
RA-UK Approval is a benchmark that the course programme, faculty and feedback have all been scrutinised by RA-UK and found to be of a suitably high standard.
In addition all RA-UK approved courses offer a 15% fee reduction for RA-UK members
- 15% fee reduction for RA-UK members
- 50% of the faculty should be full RA-UK members
- The course should have run before and at least 1 year's course feedback should be available for review.
- A nominated RA-UK member on the faculty must report back to the RA-UK board and also provide written delegate feedback
Successful applications will have:
- Evidence of quality benchmarking of your course
- Enhanced advertising of your event including listing on the RA-UK website
- An RAUK course-approved badge to put on course material that reflects your content, e.g
Please download and complete an application form here and send to Benjaminfox@doctors.org.ukalong with student feedback from your previous course.
*providing applications are made within 4 months of the event